Keypoint Interactive Standard Edition Audience Response Software for Reply CRS9XX Transceivers
Keypoint Interactive Standard Edition Software Add-in for Microsoft PowerPoint. It has been designed from the ground up to seamlessly integrate with the newest suites of Office products. The result is completely integrated user interface that makes adding sophisticated interactivity to your PowerPoint presentations as effortless as creating any other type of slide. Slides created with Keypoint Interactive use slide masters and templates like any other slide. In fact, design and formatting is accomplished using the very same formatting tools that are already built into PowerPoint. If you can build a PowerPoint presentation then you already know how to make it interactive with Keypoint.
- Keypoint Interactive Standard Edition software works with Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 for Windows.
- Individually assign keypads to track data
- Pre / post comparison charts help measure learning
- Generate reports in Word and Excel
- On-screen polling timer with synchronized music
- Built-in individual and team competitions
- Simulation mode lets you rehearse without keypads
- Display graphs based on participant groupings
- Insert generic questions on-the-fly
- Multi-axis radar and scatter graphs
- Display ranked lists based on multiple ratings
- Requires Microsoft Windows XP-SP3 (or newer), Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10.
- DOES NOT SUPPORT VERSIONS OF OFFICE PRIOR TO 2007.
- DOES NOT SUPPORT VERSIONS OF OFFICE FOR MAC
- This version supports the following transceivers from Fleetwood Electronics: CRS900, CRS910, CRS920, CRS930, CRS940 and CRS941